Thursday, February 12, 2015

Variant.

A variant of a demon baby well lately I've been conversing and soul searching to get that first spring in this versing we rehearsing 

Yet 

controversy killed his possibility bursting out labeled the worst thing
 all he is doing is conserving his ability to be returning

 home burning 

Stomachs churning 

Thoughts worsening 

But my mind is a sharp ring held in by a spring 
I'm learning  
Unlike bitches who can't speak their feelings 

Class B mistamenor roll downed the widow he smelt it so I pulled it out of my croch "dealt it"

 it was irreverent i was intelegent I was my own clique check it i flew under the radar couldn't compare stars.

   but  he wouldn't stop cryin for a brawl

 I told him come on we all live in the sprawl 

constantly in a crawl to this country we call a free for all. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this is a rap but it felt like one because all the words fit together perfectly. Hell yeah.

    ReplyDelete