Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tracing crazy

Lately baby I been tracing crazy just to stop this racing baby face me don't look lazy  look into my eyes and maybe you'll see the sky's erase me 

lady let your thighs take me maybe call me crazy a variant of a demon with rabbid rabies goblin babies like my heart won't phase me 

lock out love won't fade me and your heart shall take me....

Wait a second I thought we were makin reference to the distaste in this crescent of distrust and repentance. 

My past caught up with me teaching how thoughts can corrupt me but feel free to berate me my actions have demeaned your esteem 

I wish we were still in our dream. That's where I'm happy thoughts can't trap me so what's stoping me from wanting to live every moment there in your heart is what I bear

 this feeling is so fucking rare 

sorry if I get aggressive but my love is regressive. Like the time I shattered my windshield with my fist no cut on my wrist strength from love's bliss. 

I don't care if you return this your whole crew is society's worst miss you'll never again Caress my my soul while we rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment