Friday, February 20, 2015

Keaton said

Keaton said we were the ones born to be preachin to the mass that I try to be reachin with poetry 

Jokingly we flow with ease emotions put her on her knees she sees as she pleases  I'm ceasin the releasin of my soul to be teachin tryina fight this feelin to be dealin keepin this kid from squealin 

It was a freein feelin to be lovin accidentally put a bun in that oven from lovin we stuck in this cycle of emotional corruption every second was distraction from destruction randomly combustin still tryin to be trustin but my Lustin got me bustin 

wicked sin we picked it in she was on my whim even after I pinned it in. 

Our bodies can't pretend what realm we still livin in but this lesson I'm findin again about this lucid coma the dust thrust me in. 

From then I see things differnt I felt lifted off of something that God thrifted he switched it I couldn't predict it like C-dog I sicked it now I feel gifted never gunna miss it I put my fist to it

 bliss-ful-ness it was my miss-ter-s that got me on this diss-so-nence rediclous 
pretend it's this I've missed you sense 
Let me tell you miss,

I'm sorry. Again...

My dream isn't about a Ferrari that can't tell you I'm sorry. 

But by now you're too forelorne for me I thought I could flow with ease but this is anything but peace. Give me a peice of this peace please...

I will now release. 
























5 comments:

  1. I'm really starting to dig your blog.

    You're bringing rhyming back.

    My favorite line was the one with the bun in the oven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I performed it today in class. I'll show you how it sounds Monday.

      Delete
  2. Love the way you write. So different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening to Common right now. "Time Travelin'" - You would like it, if you don't already know it.

    Talib Kweli, Mos Def, A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots.

    Maybe just watch Dave Chappelle's Block Party. I could let you borrow it.

    ReplyDelete