Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last word

Grades of a hood rat
Vocabulary of an aristocrat 
Lookin at that
I Been takin that 
I was bookin lazy chats
Like a Nine life cat
Lived everyday like a hood rat
Coulda been achieved all that 

Project 1,2,3 I ain't doin that 
I ruined people's raps 
Took my own and chewed and spit it out like fact 
Compacted you to give you detachment fumes 
Stopped positin on this blog because I feel I'm not abstract enough 

Distracted by wanting another half 

It's nothing gandolfs staff can't max 

Just relax 

You as old as usin a fax to get your message pass 
Alas I'll smash how You Just talkin but ain't stalkin like how a detached boyfriend walkin

Know this boy named big Liz 
Sold him po boys and a sip of siz turned his mind into a wiz then exploded into shiz
 just feel like a greevil sneaking around carrying what people concider evil 

Contraband, energies, and illegal synergies 

Life is harder then contra its always on the hardest difficulty 
 people lookin at me crooked teeth and tea make me think of English people that decide to keep their political keep they reek of earl grey till they stink. 

Take a second to think this is my last word its a sort of password to pass the word into the world. 



2 comments:

  1. I'll miss your style. #consciousrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. grades of a hoodrat
    vocabulary of an aristocrat

    cole you are SO GOOD

    ReplyDelete